AFT Level 1 Certification Program - Taught by Dr. Perkus
(For more pricing options or if you need oils, contact Elaine Perkus directly at 607-725-7785)
- Eight (90 Minute) Online live weekly training and practice sessions led by Dr. Perkus and faculty of the Aroma Freedom Academy.
- NOTE: All classes are recorded so if you miss a week you can easily watch it later.
- Student Practitioner Manual (mailed to you upon registration).
- Access to course recordings as well as bonus webinars, including:
- How to Deepen Your Intuition with AFT
- Using AFT to Grow Your Young Living Business
- AFT for Mental Health Professionals
- AFT for Relationships
- Messaging and Email support from Dr. Perkus or Certified Students
- 12 weeks of Online Mentoring by Assistant Instructors
- In-Depth training on the background and theory behind the Aroma Freedom Technique
- Live demonstrations of AFT led by Dr. Perkus and Student Instructors
- Live practice time with feedback by other students and Dr. Perkus
- An opportunity to clear out emotional issues that interfere with being an effective practitioner
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Instruction on how to grow your essential oils business using AFT
- Support on growing your client base with AFT
- Weekly support for staying on track with manifesting your intentions
Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
- Certificate of Completion (Suitable for Framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique Process
Requirements for becoming certified:
- Attendance at online or recorded training classes
- Participation in practice groups (note - you must attend at least 4 live meetings - either live classes or practice groups)
- Submission of 6 AFT session tracking forms (5 on others and 1 on self)
- Submission of video demonstration of performing an AFT session with someone
- Submission of essay on your AFT journey
- Any additional requirements that Dr. Perkus may decide to be necessary to ensure competence